SCG provides a broad range of expertise to help organizations facilitate change, achieve their vision, and optimize performance. Our team of consultants are prepared for any issue that may arise within your business. SCG has significant specialty and experience in the following areas.
Our team specializes in helping businesses form sustainable strategic plans and processes to ensure effective implementation, deriving a clear vision for the future while supporting the client's operations.
As the number one supply chain school in the nation, our consultants have a unique perspective and value to add to your supply chain. Maximizing clients' supply chain in lean and effective manners ensures that our clients can get the most out of their operations.
Whether at a start-up or established business, understanding the landscape of the industry and the market can allow clients to improve their operations and maximize their potential. Our team works diligently to provide valuable information and draw a clear vision of your market to further understand and increase the impact of the business on said market.
When running a business, it is imperative to have effective processes in place and procedures that support them. Our team can help clients determine the best way to devise and implement these processes to further
Strategic Planning for a Large Public Utilities Company
• Client’s 5-year strategic plan was set to expire at end of year
• Brought SCG in to analyze internal and external business landscape
and recommend changes to strategic plan to fit its goals
• Results included a report on business landscape, a newly drafted
strategic plan, and an updated management tool to be used to track
progress towards goals
Teach for America:
Enhancement of Corporate
• Client was seeking comprehensive overview of the evolving corporate
• SCG provided due diligence services focused on donation trends,
competitive environment, and appropriate KPIs to measure
• Results included a 50-page report, execution plan, and client
Business Model Restructuring for Michigan
• Client’s luxury student busing service from East Lansing to Metro-
Detroit and Grand Rapids was experiencing drastic fall in ridership
• SCG conducted focus groups and survey of the MSU student
population to discover key pain points and opportunities for growth
• Results included a comprehensive excel pricing model, marketing materials, and deck with tactical and strategic recommendations
What Our Clients Say
Rachel Blakeslee, Teach For America
"Our entire team was blown away by your presentation, professionalism, and the detailed report you
compiled for us. I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you that truthfully, your analysis yielded much more fruitful
results and insights than we could have ever expected. Again, on behalf of the national corporate
partnerships team, I’d like to extend my sincerest thanks for the energy, care, and attention you put
into this research. It was such a pleasure working with you.”